Fly through history with Documented Original Tuskegee Airman Franklin J. Macon. As a dyslexic and history maker, Franklin found mischief, challenge, and airplanes. Join in some of Franklin’s childhood fun and lessons. Learn that you too, can overcome and make History.
FLIGHT read aloud and activity book is a tremendous way to share history with your favorite brave, adventurous youngster. Enjoy reading, building, and encourage activities to build confidence and challenge any youngster’s mind.
Learn the Tuskegee Motto with personalized certificates, complete mazes, dot-to-dots, and other fun activities while sharing the stories of Franklin J. Macon Tuskegee Airmen Congressional Gold Medal and Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal recipient’s childhood.
Activity Book Includes:
- Six colorful divider pages for easy location to use in classroom settings
- Thirty-two double-sided pages of stories and activities to include dot-to-dot, coloring pages, mazes, matching, stickers…
- Read aloud format to encourage shared time between the generations
- Top binding for right- and left-handed children
- Biographical stories of Franklin J. Macon Documented Original Tuskegee Airman and Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal Recipient Activity book stands alone or can accompany I Wanted to be a Pilot: The Making of A Tuskegee Airman biography for middle readers.
- Please note: I Wanted to be a Pilot: The Making of A Tuskegee Airman by Franklin J Macon and Elizabeth G Harper is sold separately on Amazon.