Fly through history with Documented Original Tuskegee Airman Franklin J. Macon. As a dyslexic and history maker, Franklin found mischief, challenge, and airplanes. Join in some of Franklin’s childhood fun and lessons. Learn that you too, can overcome and make History.
FLIGHT read aloud and activity book is a tremendous way to share history with your favorite brave, adventurous youngster. Enjoy reading, building, and encourage activities to build confidence and challenge any youngster’s mind.
Learn the Tuskegee Motto with personalized certificates, complete mazes, dot-to-dots, and other fun activities while sharing the stories of Franklin J. Macon Tuskegee Airmen Congressional Gold Medal and Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal recipient’s childhood.
Activity Book Includes:
- Six colorful divider pages for easy location to use in classroom settings
- Thirty double sided pages of stories and activities to include dot-to-dot, coloring pages, mazes, matching…
- Read aloud format to encourage shared time between the generations
- Top binding for right- and left-handed children
- Biographical stories of Franklin J. Macon Documented Original Tuskegee Airman and Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal Recipient
- Activity book can stand alone or accompany I Wanted to be a Pilot: The Making of A Tuskegee Airman biography for middle readers.
I Wanted to be a Pilot: The Making of A Tuskegee Airman is sold separately on Amazon.
Sample Pages from the Activity Book
Shipping & Return Policies
- Shipping to U.S. locations only by USPS;
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order;
- Product arrives 7-10 days from the day the order is placed.